We have a Maine State Park Pass for you to borrow and enjoy visits to our wonderful state lands. A few things to keep in mind:
1. The pass may be checked out for free for five consecutive days.
2. Please read the state park rules on the back of the card.
3. The pass is for day-use only and does not include camping or any sort of overnight stays.
4. The pass cannot be used at: Acadia National Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, Maine Wildlife Park or Swan Island, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Penobscot River Corridor, Peacock Beach, or Scarborough Beach.
5. The pass comes with a map for your convenience.
5. If lost, the pass replacement card cost is $105.
We hope you enjoy your park visit! Please call us at 866-5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reserve your dates!