We have a library membership to planetarium shows at the Versant Astronomy Center! This means we can give out one pass each weekend, allowing up to four people in your family or group free admission to a Friday evening or Sunday afternoon show!
If you are an Orono Public Library card holder and would like to borrow our pass for a show, just give us a call to reserve it.
This yearly membership is sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
We have a Maine State Park Pass for you to borrow and enjoy visits to our wonderful state lands. A few things to keep in mind:
1. The pass may be checked out for free for five consecutive days.
2. Please read the state park rules on the back of the card.
3. The pass is for day-use only and does not include camping or any sort of overnight stays.
4. The pass cannot be used at: Acadia National Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, Maine Wildlife Park or Swan Island, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Penobscot River Corridor, Peacock Beach, or Scarborough Beach.
5. The pass comes with a map for your convenience.
5. If lost, the pass replacement card cost is $105.
We hope you enjoy your park visit! Please call us at 866-5060 or email us to reserve your dates!