Free Area Passes
Every Kid Outdoors Pass for 4th Graders
Hey fourth graders! See America’s natural wonders and historic sites for free thanks to Every Kid Outdoors!
Penobscot Theatre Company
We have a pass for the Maine Discovery Museum in Bangor, available for Tuesdays- Saturdays 10 AM - 5 PM
Includes: Access to three floors of exhibits for up to 3 hours with reduced building capacity.
Call us at 207-866-5060 to reserve the pass!
Find out the latest at their website: https://www.mainediscoverymuseum.org/
Versant Power Astronomy Center
We have a library membership to planetarium shows at the Versant Astronomy Center!
This means we can give out one pass each weekend, allowing up to four people in your family or group free admission to a Friday evening or Sunday afternoon show!
If you are an Orono Public Library card holder and would like to borrow our pass for a show, just give us a call to reserve it.
Maine State Parks
We have a Maine State Park Pass for you to borrow and enjoy visits to our wonderful state lands. A few things to keep in mind:
1. The pass may be checked out for free for five consecutive days.
2. Please read the state park rules on the back of the card.
3. The pass is for day-use only and does not include camping or any sort of overnight stays.
4. The pass cannot be used at: Acadia National Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Baxter State Park, Maine Wildlife Park or Swan Island, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Penobscot River Corridor, Peacock Beach, or Scarborough Beach.
5. The pass comes with a map for your convenience.
5. If lost, the pass replacement card cost is $105.
We hope you enjoy your park visit! Please call us at 866-5060 or email us to reserve your dates!