The Orono Town Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 12, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the Municipal Building Council Chamber, 59 Main Street to consider the following:
1. Victualer’s Licenses for: American Legion, Burger King, Dysart’s Travel Stop, The Store/Ampersand, Thai Kitchen and Wendy’s.
2. To discuss the 2017-2018 Municipal, Capital and WPCF budgets.
3. To consider a Sewer Rate Increase for FY2018.
4. To review the Orono Village Center District Development Program the estimating and assessing of the assessments upon all lots or property within the Village Center Tax District (Municipal District) and establishing a tax rate for the District for Fiscal Year 2018.
5. To accept comments on the Proposed FY2017-2018 Fee Schedule.
6. To determine whether or not it is in the best interest of the Town to dispose of a portion of Town-owned property (approximately .25 acres) located off Taylor Road, Map 9 Lot 4, pursuant to the Town of Orono Ordinances, Section 2-150(c).