TOWN OF ORONO
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Orono Town Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 11, 2018 at 7:00pm in the Municipal Building Council Chamber, 59 Main Street to consider the following:
- Victualer’s Licenses for: American Legion, Burger King, Dysart’s Travel Stop, The Store/Ampersand, Thai Kitchen and Wendy’s.
- A Victualer’s License for Leadbetter’s, 232 Main Street.
- To consider a Sewer Rate Increase for FY2019, effective July 1, 2018.
- To discuss the 2018-2019 Municipal, Capital and WPCF budgets.
- To review the Orono Village Center District Development Program the estimating and assessing of the assessments upon all lots or property within the Village Center Tax District (Municipal District) and establishing a tax rate for the District for Fiscal Year 2019.
- To accept comments on the Proposed FY2018-2019 Fee Schedule.
- Ordinance Amendments to the Town of Orono Ordinances related to Property Maintenance, Chapter 8 Buildings and Building Regulations, Article III Housing Code, Sec. 8-52 Definitions, Sec. 8-97 Open Areas, Sec. 8-98 Buildings and Structures, Chapter 18 Land Use, Article IV Zoning Districts, Sec. 18-108 Corner Clearance and Article V Performance Standards, Sec. 18-149 Domesticated Chickens.