What do you want to know about the Town’s municipal services?
What’s important to you? How can the Town improve service delivery?
Are there services you need more of or ones that you think should be scaled back?
This spring, the Town will be hosting a series of six Community Conversations to talk with residents about core municipal services.
- Thurs, March 9, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Public Services & Infrastructure
- Thurs, March 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Community Services, Programs, & Events
- Thurs, March 30, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Public Safety: Fire, EMS, & HazMat Response
- Thurs, April 6, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Public Safety: Police & Community Policing
- Thurs, April 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM
The Future of Orono: Planning & Development
- Thurs, April 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Communications & Citizen Engagement